Pinterest was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp in March 2010. The site was available for a beta version by invitation only. How does Pinterest work?
It is a social media network known for allowing its users to share images associated with projects, products and services, and visually discover new interests by browsing images that others have posted.
Pinterest can also be seen as a web-based ad segment, but with greater functionality in terms of organization. You can also think of this network as a bookmarking tool.
Download Pinterest Latest Version 7.21.0
Pinterest is fun and varied for use on the desktop web, but you’ll be amazed at the greatness and versatility of its application available for mobile iOS and Android.
In this application you can discover new pins, save them and find them at any time you want.
Download Pinterest for free in a safe way. The download will start instantly by clicking on the button on your platform…
- Creation of markers, it is very simple and convenient to create them from the application.
- The browser is own and fits perfectly in the app
- The images saved in Pinterest are clickable, and open in a new tab of the original web page where they were found.
- Offers real-time notifications, called Push Notifications.
- Pinterest is also a social network.
- Users can interact with each other by liking, commenting, resaving each other’s stuff, and sending private messages to each other.
- Pinterest is totally free, but like any other social network, you need an account to start using it.
How to Create a Free Account at Pinterest?
- Create your Pinterest.com account with an emailand password or simply choose to create one from your Facebook or Google account.
- Once you’ve logged in, you’ll need to choose at least five categories to follow so that Pinterest can start showing you custom pins based on your interests.
- Provide some information such as your name, age, gender, language and country.
- Set up a profile image by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select Edit settings from the drop-down menuand navigate to Profile from the left menu.
How to use Pinterest?
In the upper right corner, you should see a menu with several different options.
You’ll find the most recent pins saved by users you currently follow, as well as new suggestions based on things you’ve already saved.
If you only want to see what the users you follow are anchoring, go to this tab.
In this segment you will find new ideas about things to fix and users to follow.
It is represented by the small voice bubble icon. From here you will be able to send and receive private messages with the users you follow.
This segment is distinguished by the bell icon. Interactions and suggestions will appear here.
This is marked by the three points. Select it to change your settings or update your account.
Near Your Profile You’ll Also See Four Tabs
Displays all the bulletin boards you have created.
It shows all the things you’ve anchored recently.
All the pins you tested for yourself and left as feedback.
These are suggested topics that you can follow based on your interests.