Plants vs Zombies 2
The zombies are coming again, this time in three time periods, so you can fight the living dead in Ancient Egypt, pirate seas and the old Wild West. How to Play Plant Vs Zombies 2?
In each place, zombies wear a historically appropriate but silly dress. Players must select a plant from a list next to the screen and strategically plant it to prevent a zombie from walking all over the screen.
Different plants have different abilities, from throwing peas to wall nuts that act like barricades or potato bombs that explode when stepped on.
Download Plants VS Zombies 2 Latest Version
Download Plants Vs Zombies 2 for free in a safe way. The download will start instantly by clicking on the button on your platform...
Has it something good?
The key to the success of the original Plants vs. Zombies wasn't just humor, it was the incredibly tight playability and variety of plants. Fortunately, PLANTS VS ZOMBIES 2 can replicate those aspects.
New plants like Bloomerang, which releases returning boomerangs, which allows you to hit an opponent twice are fun, and the ignition of the plant is a masterstroke.
However, some of the levels are more difficult than ever and tempt you to use new foods and vegetable enhancers. If you don't have enough money to activate them, a pop-up message will appear asking you to buy and interrupt your battle.
What's New in Plant Vs Zombies 2
Plants vs Zombies 2 is a lot of fun to play. New plants and zombies are inventive and novel as always. However, some of the purchase prices in the application are unreasonable ($99.99).
So parents will want to double check that they have deactivated the purchases in the app and deactivated the 15-minute purchase window without the need for a password.
Purchases within the application are not essential, something intended to allay the fears of people who thought EA and PopCap might go looking for money with this game.
Although you can pay to unlock items and levels, persistent players won't have to, as the whole game can be played skillfully.
It may take you a little longer to access some levels, especially in the pirate world. It's a game worth playing, especially if you're a fan of Plants vs. Zombies.
New Arsenal in Game
- The new arsenal has been greatly improved with the introduction of Plant Food.
- Useful plant steroid that is collected during levels that can accumulate until you want to use it.
- Then, when the time is right and the zombies are approaching, drag it to any plant to trigger a unique super attack.
- A standard Peashooter, for example, unleashes a concentrated burst of peas per lane.
- While the Melon-pult launches a barrage of watermelons all over the screen and the Bloomerang sends boomerangs flying horizontally and vertically.
- It's a solid inclusion that adds another layer of tactics.
- You will have to consider the ability of each plant of vegetable food on the selection screen.
- Because these supers can be the difference between victory and defeat when used effectively.
- As in the original, there is no right or wrong way to play, allowing a sense of gratifying freedom in your zombie killing strategy.
- You may like to plant offensive units as soon as possible, building your arsenal slowly but steadily.
- Perhaps you'd rather have your solar economy run as fast as possible; using blocking tactics during the first few waves to get a bigger reward later.
- Maybe your strategy is based on multi-lane attackers; or maybe you're on single-lane, high-impact attack forces.
Final Tips for Plant Vs Zombies 2
- Of course, you will have to adjust your tactics depending on the zombies at each level and the rules in play.
- Which means as long as you have favorites, you'll end up using a fair share of the available arsenal during the course of the campaign.
- You must also use all of them, if only to see the animations.
- Zombies and plants are very much drawn with personality.
- You can really see the love that has been poured into every painting.
- The railroad tracks in the Wild West can be powerful allies.
Comments for this article have been closed.