Twitter is an online news site and is a social network where people communicate in short messages called tweets. How Does This Social Network Work?
Tweeting is posting short messages to anyone who follows you on Twitter, with the intention of making the messages useful and interesting to someone in your audience.
Some people use Twitter to discover interesting people and companies online, choosing to follow their tweets.
In addition to its relative novelty, the great attraction of Twitter is its ease of reading. You can follow hundreds of interesting Twitter users and read their content at a glance.
uses an intentional message size restriction to keep things easy to scan, each tweet entry on the microblog is limited to 280 characters or less.
This size cap promotes focused and intelligent use of language, which makes tweets easy to scan and difficult to write. This size restriction made Twitter a very popular social tool.
Download Latest Twitter Version 7.93.2-release.50
Download Twitter for free in a safe way. The download will start instantly by clicking on the button on your platform…
- Twitter is very simple to use, its interface is friendly and intuitive.
- Direct access to organizations and figures of high interest.
- It works as a Markting strategy, it is a useful tool if you want to offer services and advertise stores.
- Functions as an emitter of news, sending and receiving brief information is one of its most attractive tools.
- Makes it possible to be informed of topics that are happening worldwide instantly.
- Allows you to build a follow up of people who are interested in the person and their activities.
- It is a network widely used by celebrities.
- Its daily updates foster a sense of connection with its followers.
How to use Twitter?
Twitter is easy to use as a sender or as a receiver. You can join with a free account and a Twitter name. Then you tweet daily, hourly or as often as you like.
Go to the What's Happening box, type 280 characters or less and click Tweet. People who follow you, and potentially others who don't, will see your tweet.
You can encourage people to follow you and receive your tweets in their Twitter feeds. Let your friends know you're on Twitter to gradually create a group of followers. When people follow you, the Twitter tag asks you to follow them.
To receive Twitter feeds, search for someone you are interested in and press Follow to subscribe to their tweets. If your tweets aren't as interesting as you thought they would be, select Disable.
Go to your Twitter.com account or app, you can do it any time of the day you want to read your Twitter feed, which is constantly changing as people post.
How to Create a Twitter Desktop Account?
- Go to Twitter.com or download the application and register for an account.
- The "full name" you provide will be your display name.
- Enter a phone number. This is a form of authentication that will help you in case you ever lose access to your account.
- Choose a password that is secure.
- Choose your interests. Twitter will give you suggestions of people to follow. You have the option to "skip for now" in the top right corner.
- Click on the grey silhouette next to the "Tweet" button at the top right of the screen.
- Click "Settings and Privacy".
- At the top, you can choose a username you like. That will be your username.
- Choose something you like that you think isn't taken, but also something easy for others to remember.
- Choose an avatar.
- The default image is a silhouette.
- Simply click on the silhouette and go to "Profile".
- Then click on "Edit profile" to the right below the blue bar.
- You can also update your header photo from here.
How to Create a Twitter Account on Mobile Device?
- Provide your name and phone number/email address.
- Enter the verification number you received into your contact number.
- Choose a password
- Select whether you want to sync your contacts.
- This can help you find followers on Twitter, otherwise click "not now".
- Search for interests. This will help Twitter recommend good profiles that you should follow.
- Twitter will show you some accounts you can follow based on your interests. Select the ones you are interested in.
- Once inside, click on the blue button at the top right to tweet.
- The gray silhouette at the top left to change the image and settings of your profile.
Comments for this article have been closed.